“Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am Your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous Right Hand” (Isa. 41:10; NKJV).
1. How do you experience God’s presence?
2. How do you know that you are in His presence?
3. Have you experienced His precious promises lately?
4. Can you distinguish between what is from God and what is from man?
5. What can you relinquish today, so that you can enjoy the presence of the Lord?
Eternal and most wise God, thank you for being my very present help in the times of my troubles, even though at times I fail to recognize You. Thank you for the promises that You bring and for the renewal of Your grace in each new day. Help me to recognize You in the small things of life. Forgive me for the times that I failed to see Your hand at work on my behalf. I surrender my life and my all to You this day and in the days to come. Fill me afresh with Your precious Holy Spirit and empower me to stand, to be sustained and to be refreshed, in Jesus name. Amen.
Schertz North Community Center, 3501 Morning Dr, Schertz, TX 78108