1. Do you sometimes feel defeated?
2. Have you identified your foes? Can you name them? Are they people, stuff, or situations?
3. What do you have in your arsenal to defeat your enemies? What is the strength or power of your weapons? Do you fight with physical or spiritual weapons? Read and meditate, then apply 2 Corinthians 10:3-6; NKJV.
4. Have you accepted the truth that you are victorious in Christ Jesus? What evidence would you need before you subscribe to this truth?
5. We are more than conquerors through Him (Christ) who loved us. How do you understand this terminal verse in our text for today?
6. Ultimate defeat is to those who willfully abandon or separate themselves from the love that Christ has for them. But the guarantee to all who embrace the love of Christ, live a committed life to His will and His way, is that NOTHING shall separate us from the love of Christ. Absolutely nothing. Embrace that in your spirit and walk confidently in this truth.
Eternal Father, You are strong to save and Your right hand and Your Holy Arm has gotten us the victory. Father, I praise You for the constant provision of this insurmountable victory through Your triumphant Son, Jesus Christ my Lord. Help me to view spiritual victory as a relational matter and not a circumstantial one. I thank You that through Christ I am already more than a conqueror right in the midst of my present impossibilities. Help me to realize this truth especially in those seasons of impossibilities. I accept this day, that in spite of my station in life, my victory is secured in Christ Jesus. Let me never stray from this guarantee that is made effective through the Power of the precious Holy Spirit, who enables me to stand up when I am weak. May the rich promises of Your Word strike a chord in my soul as I hold fast to that wonderful promise which tells me daily that nothing shall separate me from your love. Because I have the victory through Christ, I can walk confidently and with unfeigned faith to celebrate the assurance of Your greatness and Your goodness. Because Your pathway drips with abundance, I resolve to walk in the abundance that is laid up for me, now and in the days to come. Strengthen and sustain me in every season and I pray for divine assistance at all points. I declare this day that I am more than a conqueror because of Christ Jesus. I ask these petitions in the Mighty and Victorious name of Jesus Your Son, who is my Christ. Amen.
2032 Central Plaza, New Braunfels, TX 78130